Friday 12 August 2011

KISS ME, KATE! - KATE MOSS OFFICIAL WEDDING PHOTOS!


That was the wedding of the year and was the moment the fashion world had been waiting for...
The shots, seen in American Vogue magazine‘s September issue, provide an intimate insight into the July 1 nuptials and Mario Testino, a close friend of Kate’s, has created some of the most beautiful pictures ever seen of the supermodel on her very special day.
The model has revealed that it was in fact the TV documentary My Big Fat Gypsy wedding that made her and Kills rocker Jamie realise that they should tie the know.
She told Vogue: ‘I am so romantic about Gypsies. They’re not allowed to do anything until they get married. So they all get married really young, at sixteen. You can’t believe the dresses. They’re like blinging butterflies times ten; they can’t move down the aisle! It’s so genius.
‘I was just watching Jamie, so cute, and I was like, these girls, they just spend their whole life waiting for that day—let’s do it!’
By the way, I am so proud of her loyalty when deciding on the most important thing of the wedding: the wedding dress. Ahead of the wedding she told Vogue she wanted: ‘A classic Galliano, those chiffon thirties kind. I’ve lived in his dresses for years, and they just make me feel so comfortable. But it’s so much more couture, couture, couture. Oh, my God, the work that’s going into the dress!’
Kate’s father, thanked the designer for his work on the dress during his speech ‘John’s eyes well up’ as he received a standing ovation.
Last interesting thing: the photo of Naomi Campell is in black and white because she was wearing a flurry of lemon-yellow Givenchy gauze - “Trying to upstage me, bitch?” says Kate, laughing.
And i think Kate 76 (official wedding drink) will be my drink for the weekend. Cheers!!






No comments:

Post a Comment